Saturday, June 7, 2014

Vacation!

We had such an amazing vacation!  spent a week on Hilton Head Island, with my daughter, son-in-law, grandson, and Meng's BFF from China, and her amazing family!  It was a much needed break from the normal McKinney craziness!

Brian is doing well, his behaviors are much improved, and now it is Daley's turn to give me fits!  She has had a crazy amount of scary seizures this past few weeks, but hoping a new med will keep them down.

We have decided to enroll Keagan, Bronwyn, Brittany and Brianna in Decatur Christian School.  We are excited and nervous!  14 years of homeschooling.......and now this huge change.  Seems our life is full of changes lately!

Wen and Wu.......well, let's just say I am getting SO excited!  Today I bought them each another outfit, and also washed the clothing that I have put back for them already.  I need to do some decorating in their bedroom, to finish it up!







That's all I have time for today.  Except to mention that today I turned FORTY EIGHT!
Man, that seems so old.  How on earth has my life gone so fast?   Friends, take time to do what is important!  Love your family and friends, and serve our Lord.  Get rid of time-wasters in your life.  Life is too short to waste it!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment