Friday, September 10, 2010

Is this your daughter?? Or is she mine????


So, this beautiful, charming little girl is Dang LingLin, also known as Shepherd's Field's Melanie. I cannot get her off of my mind! She is the same age as Daley (10 months). Her file is being submitted to the CCAA in China very soon. All agencies think she will have a very hard, if not impossible time finding a family. Again I say, I cannot get her off of my mind. What does this mean?! I am praying, asking God to show me what it means. Sometimes when God puts a child on my heart, it is to become their prayer warrior, and to advocate for them like crazy. Sometimes when God puts a child on my heart, it is because they are MY child! Which is it??? I simply cannot tell. Waiting for God's answer. And a little nervous about it too! Will you pray for her?! Will you pray for God's perfect will for her life! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. OH my! She is precious!!!! Praying for God to show the family that He has for her, and give clear direction, so this little one can have a home!

    ReplyDelete