Follow by Email

Saturday, March 22, 2014

And Still We Wait

Well, I cannot even remember what week we are on at this point, but we are still waiting.  So much for the requirement that we must have a denial or approval within 21 days.  No news from the state.  We were told that we are going to be approved, after an intense battle between our social worker and MD from the state.  But that was almost 2 weeks ago.  Last week, we were sent a pretty lengthy list of questions to answer, most of these were essay style.  I worked on it all afternoon Sunday, and then our worker had to put these answers into our home study and resubmit it.  This was all done by Monday morning.  MD legally has 7 days to review our information.  Surely we will hear something this coming week?!?!  This Is So Hard!  Knowing we have precious boys sitting there waiting.   Knowing we only have until the end of May to have our dossier submitted to China (they gave us a 6 month deadline).  Knowing this is just a silly matter of a signature.  Knowing that I personally feel this is a power/control issue.  But we are moving forward!  We are still believing that God will hear our request, and grant us FAVOR!  But, we would still appreciate your prayers!  And please pray for Wen and the longer they wait, we know the more delays and adjustment issues they will have.
Will update soon!


  1. My small group Bible Study has been praying for this situation for several weeks now. Praying you hear the good news this week and can get going on getting your dossier to China!

  2. Thank you SO much! I know God answers prayers! And I cannot tell you how comforting it is to know that others are praying with us! <3